‘Charity of the Year’ Partnership
- December 19, 2016
Many companies understand the benefits of supporting a nominated charity. Fundraising activities can motivate and inspire staff as well as help to build effective teams. You can also demonstrate to the local community and your customers how as an organisation you are committed to a local charity.
We would be very pleased if you would consider the Bournemouth Hospital Charity as your Charity of the Year.
How we can work with you
- As your chosen charity, we will provide you with:
- The support of our Fundraising Team and Corporate Officer
- Advice on a tailored programme of activities throughout the year
- A diary of events ideal for staff fundraising
- Sponsorship opportunities for exclusive events and corporate hospitality.
- Media and publicity support, including a profile on our website of your company’s involvement and links to our Facebook page.
- An opportunity to receive a Bronze, Silver or Gold certificate for display in your reception and use of our logo for your website.
- An opportunity for staff to provide regular contributions through Payroll Giving.
- Opportunities for you to provide marketing material at our events.
Many of our Charity of the Year partners go on to become our strategic partners.